The Second International Symposium on Bioremediation and Sustainable Environmental Technologies will be conducted June 10–13, 2013, at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel in Jacksonville, Florida. The Symposium is organized and presented by Battelle, and sponsors are other organizations active in site investigation and remediation. Highlights of the 4-day event are as follows:
Monday, June 10
- 11 short courses
- Welcome reception with opening of exhibit hall and poster display
- Plenary Session with featured speakers Alexandra Cousteau and Michael Kavanaugh
Tuesday–Thursday, June 11–13
- 500 platform talks and poster presentations scheduled in 47 specialized sessions
- 3 panel discussions on key topics
- 50+ exhibitors
- Student events, including career center and networking lunch
- Informal networking opportunities: daily continental breakfasts, morning and afternoon breaks, lunches, and 3 light receptions.
Additional abstracts will be considered for openings that may develop in poster sessions; click here for information on submitting an abstract for review and possible placement.
For information about opportunities to become a Symposium sponsor or exhibitor or for general information, please contact: The Conference Group, Inc., 1580 Fishinger Road, Columbus, OH 43221; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 800-783-6338 (U.S. and Canada) or 614-488-2030; fax: 614-488-5747.